Sunday, December 20, 2015

The designer Bible - Part 20. - Diane Von Fürstenberg


Hey kids!

I told you before that some designers it's hard for me to get excited about, well Diane von Fürstenberg is one of those designers. Even though I appreciate her work, her style seems a bit boring for me, but hats off to her for inventing the wrap dress! I'm sure it's hard to make it in the fashion world, she's done that, but I'm a bit puzzled about her in general. 

Well check out what I found, and let me know what you think!

Diane Von Fürstenberg
Source






Diane von Fürstenberg 1974
Source



DVF SS 1983
Source

DVF is a Belgian-American designer, former wife of Prince Egon of Fürstenberg. They are present in 70 countries worldwide, but the headquarters are in Manhattan's meatpacking district. Diane has been CFDA's president since 2006.

DVF 2013 SS RTW
Source


Her clothes are very feminine, and she uses interesting prints - mostly ready to wear though. She's been on the market since relaunching her company in 1997.


DVF 2016 SS RTW
Source
DVF 2016 Pre-Fall
Source
Camila Coelho in DVF

What's Your opinion? Yawn I'm not so impressed.

Come back for more later!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment